Mortgage Advice Bureau works with Jacobs Steel Estate Agents to provide mortgage advice in the Worthing, Lancing, Shoreham and the surrounding areas.
Our advice will be specifically tailored to your needs and circumstances which could be for your first home, moving home, investing in property or remortgaging.
Mortgage Advice Bureau is an award-winning mortgage broker, with over 600 advisers across the UK, arranging approximately £8 billion worth of mortgages per annum.
We have access to over 80 UK lenders.
The relationships we have with them, combined with the volume of mortgages that we arrange, put Mortgage Advice Bureau in a very strong position to ensure that you have access to the latest deals available and receive a first-class service.
Mortgage Advice Bureau has won over 50 awards in the last 5 years alone so we can assure you that you are in safe hands.
Our mortgage advice service to you…
Our mortgage specialists are available to provide you with the advice you need face-to-face or, if more convenient, over the phone at a time to suit you. They will take care of everything from explaining all of your options and helping you select the right mortgage, to choosing the most suitable protection for you and your family, and handling the whole application process.
If you are still looking for the right property, we keep you updated on all of the latest mortgage news and latest deals using our interactive e-mail newsletters, and you can also be kept informed on our website and via our social media channels available here:
Why Mortgage Advice Bureau stands out:
- We have approximately 600 expert advisers located across the UK
- We can provide face-to-face and telephone advice for our customers
- We search thousands of mortgage deals to find the right one for our customers’ circumstances and needs. Some of these schemes cannot be found on the high street and are exclusive to Mortgage Advice Bureau
- We pride ourselves on our professional service, which continues throughout the lifetime of our relationship, not just when your mortgage completes
- We provide a full range of lifestyle and income protection cover to protect you from the unexpected
- We cover all aspects of property-related lending including Help to Buy, Buy-to-Let, Affordable Housing schemes and many more.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
There will be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
The fee is up to 1% but a typical fee is 0.3% of the amount borrowed.